View ACIP Impact Videos
To mentor adolescents of all races, sex, social class, religion, ability, political and ethnic backgrounds with confidence and self-esteem and empower them with values and life skills for holistic health and responsible leadership in society. We equip adolescents and their parents to handle emerging challenges by providing relevant content innovatively for physical, mental, social and spiritual health..
To be a global leader in mentoring adolescents with values and skills for holistic health and life.
Love of God which shows itself as love, care, and respect for us and for our fellow human beings, honesty, confidence, self-esteem, hard work respect and care for the environment.
The organization objectives for the 2017-27 periods are:
1. To develop and update training manuals that gain uptake across the 47 counties in Kenya and 10 countries in Africa.
2. To conduct Trainer of Trainers ACIP workshops
3. To advocate for national education policy to mainstream ACIP selected modules into the national school curriculum to train adolescents on values and life skills for holistic health.
4. To conduct research on values and life skills education for adolescent health
5. To sustain old and foster new partnerships new ones with individuals and organizations who share our mission to promote values and life skills for adolescent health through alternative initiation rites and to discourage practices that are harmful to health like Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and Gender Based Violence.
Various publications have been done
ACIP initiates from 2005 - 2014
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et
Etiam at risus et justo dignissim congue. Donec congue lacinia
Donec congue lacinia dui, a porttitor lectus condimentum
ACIP Motto: Choose Life (Deuteronomy 30: 15)
To empower young people with life skills they need to make the transition from childhood to adulthood without falling victims to challenges such as HIV infection, drug abuse and lack of self-esteem.